Sunday, October 21, 2012

BUSY BUSY

Its been awhile. I just don't have the time. This weekend was the first weekend in a long time that I sat in front of the computer and did some stuff. Unfortunately my lack of computer time showed when I couldn't remember how things worked in Photoshop!!! It has been a very long time since I did any digital scrapbooking or photo editing. Anyways, myself and two other force wives are working on something that is very dear to our hearts. We are SO excited. Stay tuned. We ended up in Virden to watch hockey. Another town we haven`t been to off the list. I still haven`t heard about my part-time job. Still waiting for one background check to come back. I seriously can`t believe that as much as I loved my job as a para-legal that I am considering a career change. I always assumed I would go back to it. Now I`m considering a certificate and online course in something else. Its not a bad thing I guess. I can`t sit here and do nothing when these kids go back to school. I`ll go crazy. As much as I bitch and complain about being busy, I have to be busy. This week so far I`ve done my exercise class twice this week. I`ve been at school for 3 afternoons, I`ve done two hockey practices, I did shake, rattle & roll with Makenna. I had a spray park meeting, I painted our bathroom, I cleaned the carpets in the house, my laundry is all done. I watched the neighbors kids for an hour (I had 6 kids in the house at one time!!!!) I need to keep busy. I`d go crazy if I didn`t. Between all that stuff - and regular hockey season starts next weekend and being on the PAC I`m a happy girl when I`m doing something. But now, its time for bed. My ladies are texting about our little project AND I have cross fit in the AM. I also have my in-laws coming out. So I have some cleaning up to do. I also want my MIL to help me pick out the new paint colors for my living room, kitchen, bedroom and living room and dining room feature wall. I guess at the end of the day, exercising, eating better and losing 23lbs has done wonders for me. I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment