Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OVER YOU

I had to share this song that made me cry like a baby the other day when I was running!!! Crying and running are not something you want to do at the same time! I really did think that after running approximately 15 mins with another 10 to go that I might actually fall over!! Some days Nancy is in my head a lot more than others. I am blessed to have so many great memories of her. Although drugs took her away from me in the end, they never truly broke us apart.

4 comments:

  1. Made DeDe cry too. You are so right, drugs took her away from us in the end, but they never broke any of us apart from her. The last few days I have thought about her so much too. I beleive she is here with us Sandy, and misses and loves us as much as we love and miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! SAHD Trophy Husband here. How do I find the FB page you mentioned in your comment on my blog "rejected?"

    Talk to ya later.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, here it is. I'm hoping you are in D division??

    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/134336453331544/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, currently in Portage. Previously in Thompson and Gimli before that.

    ReplyDelete