Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CROSS FIT

Well, Monday morning I got out of bed at 5:50 a.m. picked up my two neighbors and off we went to the rink for our first morning of crossfit. My legs are still sore. I had a hell of a time to getting out of bed this morning. Tomorrow morning I go again. Call me crazy. I guess once you get into a routine of feeling better and doing something great for yourself, it becomes easier every day. Now ask me what I think tomorrow evening and I might tell you something else. My legs are killing me, amongst other things and I've stretched a couple times today but shit the results are so worth it. To hear twice from two different people that your "wasting away" makes it all worth while. I'm still doing the Herbalife thing. And its not just weight management. Check us out cause I can help you with the whole line of products which is slowly being implemented into this house. Including the Herbalife 24 line which is for body building muscle heads like DH. I have yet to take measurements after my week or so of Herbalife but I will soon. Off to bed, 550 a.m. and I don't really like each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment