Thursday, September 20, 2012

HELLO

Its been awhile. Its been crazy. We are settled back into school somewhat and surprise, surprise, LM & I both have colds!! FML. Hockey is about to start. We are registered and parent volunteer positions have been delegated, equipment is bought and ready to go. Well sorta, LM needs player skates and player pants. But the goalie side of hockey is good to go. We have one camp under our belt and another this weekend. Then regular practices start on the 25th. Splashpark Committee is also going strong although we need money to proceed any further. We have given our features at our location to the designer and are waiting back for prices. Yikes. I suppose I'll be jumping into the fundraising side of it as time permits to help those ladies with volunteers for their events. I've also been reading like crazy into mine & Liana's new little business venture, Herbalife. I've sold some stuff already to another friend of mine who is also going into the Cross-fit class starting her next week. We figured it would be a good time to start the weight loss items to see how they work. Cross-fit is a class that is being offered in town two mornings a week from 6:15 - 7:00 A.M. I've signed up for both days :0 There is a lot of reading involved with the meal replacements, supplements, skin care line and whatever else!! I haven't even touched on the body building stuff which is what DH is interested in!!! I finally have answers to a medical mystery I've been dealing with for the last year!!! Thankful for a good doctor that takes care of me. I'll hopefully have it all under control in the next month or so once we get approved treatment. Oh and I get to go for another one of those lovely mammograms!!! UGH. Other than that, I haven't had much time for anything. Today is a running day but I came home with the idea that I would finish making bannock, the requested NHL and brain jello mold and then thought, well all this crap is already out I might as well make pumpkin muffins and chocolate chip cookies instead. So that run is gonna happen tonight before bed I guess. Reading? Haven't been. To tired when I crawl in my bed although I am working on the next book in the Dragon Tattoo series. Plus Sylvia Day's newest book, number two in a series is due out in a couple weeks. Better get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment