Sunday, October 28, 2012

CANADIAN PLAYBOYZ

A month ago the ladies from our development went out on another ladies night!! This time we attended at our neighbors bar to see strippers. In all my 38 years, I have never seen strippers. I was excited and scared. So off we go in the town's limo to see male dancers. The bar was full of local ladies. Now that I've done it, I don't think I'll ever do it again. Well I shouldn't say that cause if they came back, we'd definetly have a ladies night again, I'm sure. So it started off with what I thought was the best looking dancer coming out dressed as a cop. Of course that got it all started. Oh Sandy, just like C. Is this what happens at your house, blah, blah, blah. Anyways, then the joke was dangling money over your friends head so that she got a lap dance. Very interesting thing. The first dancer was very raunching. Thankfully my male stripper virginity was not broken with him. Yikes. But I would be stupid if I thought that it wasn't gonna happen to me eventually. Last dancer of the night. At least he was kinda cute but he was sweating and I sorta found it uncomfortable to have my hands on a almost naked man who is staring at me, is only wearing gitch and isn't my husband. It was fun. I haven't laughed like that in a very long time. I think the strangest thing that happened that night was having my nipple pinched by another woman, lol. A great time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment