Friday, July 27, 2012

MUSICAL RIDE

Wednesday we attended the Musical Ride for the first time. It was nice to get the kids out and about and it was also nice to see some of the fellow wives from the area and meet a couple of the guys I hadn't met yet. Sounds real dumb that we haven't met them but that's the reality of it. LP enjoyed playing with the little girls of another wife while LM & I watched the Ride. I took some photos and got home and realized that in all my bravery, I had my camera on a funky setting so my photos are not great! They are doable but I hate them, personally.
I was really impressed that everything was open and accessible to the kids. The riders were very friendly. They had trading cards for which the kids loved. It was very well done. And hats off to the Town of Deloraine for their hard work. Here are a couple photos. I was so excited I started taking pictures when I got out of the truck from across the baseball field. I wasn't sure what I was getting but I knew I wanted some behind the scense photos and I was sure I wasn't gonna get a grandstand seat and I was sure there would be some sort of barrier in my way. Damn settings. These are one of those days I wish I didn't know any other setting on my camera besides auto!!!
This would have been very cool if I could have missed that little bit of fencing. Photoshop here we come!!!
And a group shot before "The Charge".
Heading back to the stables.

No comments:

Post a Comment