Sunday, December 23, 2012

HERE LITTLE SUCKER

I've been doing so much serious writing the last couple days that I thought today, I should sit and write something simple without a lot of meaning. So I thought I would sit and write about our newest find!!! I am a magnet. Or as my friend Lindsay would say, a sucker! The night of the town parade was COLD! -27 or so if I remember correctly. So we came early, found a good spot, argued with the kids as to why we should stay in the truck, lost the argument and went and stood out on the street. After a very short parade we jumped back into the truck to take DH home as I wanted to check out the mall and what I thought was going to be a small craft sale. Well, there was no craft sale so we headed back out into the cold and back to the main drag. Wandering along minding our own business, we hear meowing and LM says "Look Mom, little Penny". UGH! Its running down the side of the buildings and shivering. So I reached down, grabbed it and then thought, now what. We wandered around to a couple businesses that have cats but no luck. So we brought her home and thought we'd put an ad on the local Buy & Sell page. Ya, no luck. The next morning while I was in the tub, DH told the kids they could keep it!!! Thanks Dear for asking me what I thought. Long story short, our cold frozen kitten found a home. DH named her Kisinaa (Kiss-in-aa) which is Ojibway for "cold".

No comments:

Post a Comment