Friday, December 28, 2012

20 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME

I wanted to write a little list post, so everyone who reads my blog can get to know me a bit more. Doing this also makes me think abit and put things into prespective again. I need that. In this post I wanted to describe things that I love and are a huge part of my personality. 1. You already know I am a first generation Canadian. 2. My horoscope sign is a Sagittarius. 3. My full first name is Sandra. My Grandma sometimes calls me Alexandra. I've gone most of my life as Sandy. 4. I am a little sarcastic. Oh, who am I kidding, I'm A LOT sarcastic. Its my second fluent language. 5. My first real job was at the Chinese Food Resturant in the Kildonan Place Shopping Centre. I made $5.25/hour. 6. I am a electronics gadget geek. 7. I love snowmen. 8. I am obsessed with cameras. I always want a new one. I want one now. 9. I am very emotional. 10. I would love to learn Ojibway. 11. I'm not into material things or name brand clothes. What a waste of money. Although if someone is selling them cheap, I'm in. 12. I love shiny things. 13. I'm a picky eater. 14. I am just recovering from a serious Pepsi addiction. 15. I am fiercly loyal. I'm a good friend to have, until you piss me off. Then you should be worried. 16. I love to read. 17. To me the most important characteristics in a person is honesty, integrity and humor. We all need to laugh more. 18. I could not live without music. 19. I'm a neat freak although my house does not reflect same. Its always untidy but I figure with kids, its like shovelling in a blizzard. 20. I love spirituality, and I try to improve my self every day. I am sure there are some other things that I forgot to mention, can’t think of it right now. But when I do I will make another list .

No comments:

Post a Comment