Thursday, December 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS CONCERT 2011

I tried emailing this video out and even after shrinking it, it wouldn't send so, here it is.

The kids rehearsed this on Monday - my school day so I knew what was coming. I almost wished I hadn't but oh well.

The ear creation was mine, lol. I spent one Monday morning cutting & gluing ears together and then gluing them onto headbands. Then Tuesday evening before the concert we split the class into two group and drew their little noses and whiskers on.

I have to admit, I'm really attached to this group! I'm gonna be sad at the end of the school year. I've also established another great friendship with LM's teacher. We have a lot of the same beliefs and views.

Anyways, for Grandma & Grandpa and all our Aunties and cousins, the grade 2/3 split Christmas Concert, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment