Saturday, September 17, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL

My baby boy is in Grade 2!! Where the heck did the time go?

The first day of school he was excited, nervous and tired all in one. But what kid isn't right? I took him to school with all his gear and stood there for a couple minutes to check things out. I'm more nervous about this stuff than he is! I worry about him getting hurt, his asthma acting up and of course, sickness. Because for us and for him, what the other kids get, he usually get worse, it trigges his asthma.

Anyways, he's had a first good couple of weeks. While the sickness is in the house this weekend, everyone is moving around and getting the yard cleaned up for Winter. Its been so miserable and with everything up in the air right now I'm just tempted to leave it like it is and take my chances in the Spring.

Last week we had hockey registration. So looking forward to it. Looking forward to some more social interaction and most looking forward to watching my boy do something he loves. Its his passion.

Anyways, back to the yard and the clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment