Saturday, July 17, 2010

G@D DAMN RABBIT

Oh man, the little shit.

She loves cords. And I know that because I read about it. But its so hard to remember when she's out. She has done a number on my lamp cord and I'm really surprised it still works.

Colton's TV, she chewed the damn cord in half while it was plugged in. I'm surprised she's still alive!!!

My vacumn, yes, my brand new Dyson. I think she's chewed it 13 times. Not right through, she chews the rubber off.

Ok, so we buy is a small Kong - a dog toy - ya right! What a waste of money. She has all kinds of wood toys in her cage because rabbits need to chew. Their teeth never stop growing. Well why the heck would she chew on those.

Yesterday, the cord for my mouse! Oh my, that was it for me. She's hasn't been out today. I think she knows she's on my list.

She's been giving us such attitude lately. She's approximately 17 weeks old now which makes her 4.25 months old. Could she be in her teenage stage? She sure is acting like it.

She just might end up in a stew pot, little shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment